After this Workshop, you'll be ready for the next Workshops that will equip you with everything you need to know about getting started with some really critical marketing platforms. What's not to love?
I'm going to walk you through:
1. Planning and visioning: defining your "why" and conveying that through your mission statement, coming up with a financial and operational plan, and forecasting the progression of your practice
2. Getting started: EVERYTHING you need to get started, including all the tools I currently use and recommend in my practice (and some commonly overlooked ones)
3. Operations: how to run a tight ship with the day-to-day so that you can focus on the big picture and generating new client leads. Basic accounting practices, how to track clients and potential clients, and how to optimize your schedule.
4. Your first client: how to set your fees, how to navigate the initial client phone call, and how to land your first client
5. 9 Essential Tips for Steady Growth: my best advice for success in your practice.
Some FREEBIES that are included:
-The PPW Basic Business Plan
-The PPW Client Spreadsheet
-The PPW Initial Client Phone Call Script
Did I mention this course is entirely FREE? I want you to be running the tightest business possible so that you can maximize your energy to serve your clients and do what you do best. Once you've taken this course, you'll be ready to start learning how to market your practice through these PPW courses:
1. The Email Marketing Workshop
2. The SEO Workshop
Thanks for your continued support and engagement in this amazing community!
I'm a licensed psychotherapist and a private practice expert. I've built thriving practices from the ground up in San Francisco, CA and Charlotte, NC.
In building my current practice, I had 6 private-pay clients booked for the first day that my doors were open.