There are so many things to do when starting a private practice! Save the time, energy, and attorney fees by downloading everything you need in The PPW Paperwork Packet. You're getting over $467 worth of official private practice documents for a one-time fee of $98.
In this packet you'll get all of the following documents in .doc/.docx form so that you can edit them with your own logo and information:
1. Informed Consent
2. HIPPA Notice of Privacy Policies
3. Diagnostic Screening Tool
4. Intake Questionnaire
5. Release of Confidential Information (ROI)
6. Psychotherapy Progress Note
7. SOAP Note
8. Superbill for client OON reimbursement
9. Credit Card Authorization Form
10. Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Letter
11. Contractor/Employee Offer Letter
12. Contractor Agreement
13. Virtual Assistant (VA) Contractor Agreement
14. Business Associate Protected Health Information Agreement
What's not to love?
Legal Stuff: This published material is intended to be accurate and informative in the content covered. It is provided with the understanding that legal and ethical standards vary from state to state. The author and publisher are not engaged in giving legal, accounting or other professional service advice. If legal or other services are needed, please seek out appropriate professionals.
I'm a licensed psychotherapist and a private practice expert. I've built thriving practices from the ground up in San Francisco, CA and Charlotte, NC.
In building my current practice, I had 6 private-pay clients booked for the first day that my doors were open.